Monday, November 17, 2008

Perfect dress???

Heidi and I have looked through wedding magazines to get an idea of dresses that she likes. There was a dress in particular that we tore from a magazine that had a unique style. I looked up similar dresses online and found that the prices were usually several thousand dollars.


Looking through my latest issue of Brides Magazine, I found another ad for a dress in that style. When I looked over the page, I realized that the dress is by David's Bridal. I immediately jumped online and did a price check. This dress is listed for $700!!!


I hope Heidi likes this dress, it's beautiful.


And here it is...
here's the link to David's Bridal page of this dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=3747&prodgroup=245

And since Heidi's colors are black, white, and silver I decided to put the image of her ring in black and white:

No comments: