Thursday, November 25, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
For more assistance in planning your dream wedding, contact Power Wedding Planning, your Rockford, IL wedding planner!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
I present a few elegant (read: NOT cheesy!) Halloween wedding inspiration boards.
And for those of you who don't love the idea of having orange as a wedding color, I present two black and red gothic inspiration boards:
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
- Engagement Photograph Have a friend use a digital camera to take several great shots. All you have to pay for is the prints.
- Use EVite for invitations for events such as the bridal shower or bachelorette party. Works especially well if your friends and family frequently use the internet.
- Shop in bulk, try Costco, Sam's Club, and party outlet stores.
- Use an MP3 Player or iPod instead of hiring a DJ.
- Library wedding books can be great sources of inspiration and you don't have to pay for them!
- Don't rush into booking vendors before discussing things with your groom and other key players of your wedding.
- Choose a smaller bridal party, this equals less costs for bouquets, gifts, and transportation.
- List every item on your budget and add a reserve for miscellaneous for things such as tips.
- Venue capacity. Make sure the number of guests you are having will fit!
- Your wedding gown should be ordered according to the manufacturer's measurements. Don't get caught up on the fact that it might not be your usual size
Like these tips? Visit my website or become a fan on facebook and set up your free initial consultation for more tips that will help you save on your wedding! http://www.powerweddingplanning.com/
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
With so many women using work time to plan their weddings, I think they should considering hiring a wedding consultant. By doing so, women can still have the wedding of their dreams, but their work will not suffer during the process.
Friday, June 25, 2010
The Modern Bride Survival Guide is the most inspiring and practical wedding planning book I have come across. It is without a doubt the most visually appealing wedding planning book available. This book is basically a "best of Modern Bride magazine" display. It has many of the features we already love about the Modern Bride magazine and plenty of lovely photographs that get your creative juices flowing.
This book is packed with tips from experts and fellow brides. Chapters are well-organized and cover every important aspect of a wedding in a simple yet creative format. Author Antonia Van Der Meer, who is also editor-in-chief of Modern Bride magazine, perfectly captures the fun spirit typically found in the magazine so many brides-to-be are already in love with, while delivering needed information to brides to help them through the stress and excitement of planning their wedding day.